Monday, July 10, 2006

France lost to Italy):
I set 3 alarm clocks at 1.55am last night,
but I was really extremely tired,
so I went back to sleep. How lame -.-
Ah! Lets talk about today :D
For Literature we have to like make a kite :/
-faints
Like a kite, so Jessie went to buy one, if Gaby doesn't have one.
She kept calling me like dont know how many times today.
But I called her once[:

Went Tmall with Youming & Dickson & Justin Tai.
Oh wells, they were acting like strangers man!
So, I had to waste like $0.05 to sms Dickson,
when I was in the same bus as him.
Urgggh.
& then, this 2 secondary two girls,
thought we wanted their numbers -.-
Hahaha, they seem funny though.

We went up up up, & I shared ice kachang with youming.
Dickson & Justin Tai were like eating damn much :/
But Dickson didn't eat finish lah. Waste food!
Then, we went down down & we went our seperate ways.
I'm so sorry for draging you two man!
But actual fact, I didn't drag you two!
You two wanted to tag along.

So, we walked round & round, (as usual)
& left for Century Square.
Didn't know what to buy for mummy man!
Saw those jewellery shining, make my eyes so painful
& Atikah thought me & youming wanted to engage.
-whatthehell

Took Neoprints :D
Ah! I havent been taking it for months[:
& there goes.
Then we yaddle back to Tmall.
Went to Precious Thots, then after thinking for several minutes,
I decided to get that figurine for mummy.
& it cost me $55 man!
Ohmygoodness lah!
So, I was kinda broke. Borrowed $2.50 from youming,
$1.50 for the wrapper & another dollar for the gift(:
Thanks much much Youming!

Went to Minitoons. Super crowded man.
We saw * & *
We were both like shocked.
Kept hiding & like spying them luh.
So bad yeah!

Mrt-ed & bus-ed home.
Oh wells, was pratically chatting with Jessie on the phone,
throughout the bus journey.
Then, on my way home, she called again -.-
Ah! But at least I had someone to talk to [:
Then, recieved a call from Justin Tai while chatting with Jessie.
Ah! sometimes, he can be a really monster!

So, chatted with him for a while, while outside my house gate -.-
Geography test next week!
Ohmygoodness.
I so prefer History to Geography man.
Geography's like Maths :/
I better get cracking!
After knowing howda make a kite-.-

Oh wells, is this post super long?
I dont know.
I'm in the midst of dying!

Byeeeeeeeee!